Skip to content
- We recognize the Holy Bible as the written Word of God; authentic, infallible, inerrant, complete, and preserved to us by the Holy Spirit for our salvation and instruction.
- We believe in one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son and Holy Spirit; co-eternal and co-identical in nature, power and glory.
- We believe that salvation is a gift of God given to man through faith in God’s Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, whose innocent blood was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of sins.
- We believe that all who accept the completed work of Jesus Christ by grace through faith, and are baptized are children of God. This individual experience ties a believer in a powerful way with all others who similarly trust in Christ for salvation.
- We believe that the teaching and preaching of God’s Word is the main task of the Church; calling the lost to Jesus and building up the faith of believers.
- We believe that final human authority in the church is given to the local congregation, the right form of the Kingdom of God on earth, subject to the Scriptures and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Christian is called to live “in the world but not of it.” Each believer should refrain from words, thoughts, and actions which are against the law of God. Where there is no specific command, the earnest Christian should search the Scriptures for principles to guide their decisions and conduct.